he Kodak i3250 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office.
This A3 rotary scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn't have a second to waste.
- Scans up to 50 ppm at 200 and 300 dpi (BW/Grayscale/Color)
- Recommended Daily Volume: Up to 20,000 pages per day
- i3250 integrated A4 size flatbed: 100 pages per day
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 250 sheets
- The i3250 features an ingenious book-edge A4 flatbed scanner built right in.
- Handle a wide range of exception documents with the integrated flatbed ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner's straight-through paper path.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak i3250 Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee