The i4000 Series Scanners are part of our award-winning scanner line and are the right fit for your most demanding jobs.
Kodak i4000 Series Scanners feature a 500-sheet input elevator for continuous document feeding, with a straight-through paper path for feeding materials such as cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents.
- Scans up to 110 ppm at 200 and 300 dpi (BW/Grayscale/Color)
- Recommended Daily Volume: Up to 65,000 pages per day
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 500 sheets
Proven real-world performance.
- Over a million multi-page invoices a year digitized, managed and distributed achieving huge cost savings using a Kodak i4000 Series Scanner by a global package delivery firm.
- Over 3,000 patient visits a day tracked and recorded using a Kodak i4000 Series Scanner and automatic indexing to significantly reduce labor and improve access to accurate medical records by a healthcare services company.
- 50,000 rental agreements converted many of which are old, yellowed and tattered into sharp, clear digital images using a Kodak i4000 Series Scanner with Alaris Perfect Page image processing by a large property management company.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak i4250 Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee