- Best price/performance in its class
- ADF scan speeds up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm
- Smallest footprint saves desk space
- Flatbed scanner for ID cards, passports, thick items
- 9 preset Visioneer OneTouch jobs on control panel
- TAA Trade Compliant model available
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Xerox Duplex Combo Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Low-cost, Convenient Performance Scanning Combination flatbed and ADF solution
Convenience Scanning Issue
Many small offices need occasional desktop scanning, but when the need arises, it’s an inconvenient interruption. Productivity drops as staff is faced with multiple steps, confusing settings, and unfamiliar software applications. Your office may be equipped with print-only technology, and simply needs to scan or copy a few documents, ID cards, photos, or pages from publications. Desk space is at a premium. Your alternatives are either a desktop MFP or a workgroup scanner, and both are beyond the budget a lighter workload justifies. An affordable, time-saving, flexible and simple-to-use solution for those scanning interruptions isn’t easy to come by.
The Xerox® Duplex Combo Scanner is the lowest priced product in its category, yet features current-state technology and doesn’t skimp on performance. With winning scan speeds of 25 pages per minute (50 images per minute), this space-saving little scanner will save you time and money. Retail, banking, government, financial, healthcare and similar small office environments will benefit from this scanner’s ability to capture, share and securely process a variety of routine business and special documents including plastic cards, photos, passports, damaged documents and even thick publications. Its 1,500 page per day duty cycle is more than enough for offices with infrequent daily scanning needs.
Printers Aren’t Scanners
Many offices are equipped with printer-only inkjet or laser output technology. The usual solution is adding a new MFP that costs more than the original printer and includes scan and copy functions. But they’re not built with the robust speed, paper handling and software flexibility of a dedicated scanner. The Xerox® Duplex Combo Scanner is both a flatbed scanner and a multi-page ADF scanner all in one, so any small office will gain flexibility. With its advanced paper handling technology and OCR solution software, you will be able to securely scan, store and manage all that digital searchable information. 9 preset scan jobs – including scan-to-print – on the Duplex Combo Scanner’s intuitive control panel complete your printer without the need to replace it. And the small footprint keeps the scanner out of the way when it’s not needed.
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 5.94 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 2.0 (3.0 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 35 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 1500 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 118" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 3" x 5.9" in
- Dimensions: 15.8" x 13" x 5" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Scan Method: Flatbed or Automatic Document Feeder (Duplex)
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 11.7" flatbed in
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 16 - 28 lbs.
- Background Color: White
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.5" x 0.5" flatbed in
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 25 ppm / 50 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 25 ppm / 50 ipm
- Xerox® Duplex Combo Scanner
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Spare ADF pad
- Power Plug Adapters
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- Warranty Card
- DVD-ROM including:
- User’s Manual
- Visioneer OneTouch (PC)
- Visioneer Acuity (PC)
- Visioneer Capture SE (PC)
- Visioneer Organizer AI (PC)
- Visioneer Scan Utility (Mac)
- ABBYY Business Card Reader (PC)
- ABBYY FineReader OCR software (Mac/PC)
- Scanner Drivers: TWAIN, EMC® Captiva® ISIS® and Microsoft Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) Driver, ICA (Mac) driver
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee